Do you need a fresh and fun professional development event for  your staff this year?

I know your teachers sing and dance with their students....RIGHT????!!!!??????????
If they don't, I'll inspire them to start.   If they do, I'll give them new ideas to run with.
My interactive trainings are about incorporating music and dance throughout the preschool curriculum; and I have presented regionally, statewide, and nationally.
People have said about my trainings:


 " Loved it, very inspirational.....Great presenter...

  Great info and ideas...Tons to put into use right away....

  Dance will be such a wonderful addition to my toddler room...

  Really enjoyed this class, will help out a lot in my after school program...So helpful! " 
 
I am a specialty discipline trainer contracted through SERK .  As you may know, that means SERK pays my fee and the training needs to be listed on the PD Registry. Participants may earn pqas hours or Act 48 credits. I have also offered trainings at conferences and customized trainings for individual schools.
 
Presently the courses I am offering are as follows:
 
                Singing and Dancing together
                Creative Yoga
                Music and Movement
                More Moves for More Kids 
 
 
CONTACT ME for more information:  Elizabeth   610-896-6803